Thursday, May 20, 2010

A funny thing happened on the way to the zoo…

Last Friday I decided to take the kids to the Zoo in the morning.  The weather is still nice in the morning and I love the Phoenix zoo.  So we loaded up the van with the mega stroller, the cooler full of fruit and water and some towels and a change of clothes for each kid.  As we were cruising up the I-10 toward the Zoo, Sam was snoozing and Anna was sipping away at some juice.  

All of a sudden Anna yells out, Mommy... Mommy I have a drip on my hand.  I look around for a napkin or a towel, which I don't have.   Wincing I advise her to wipe it on her pants.  "I can't mommy, then my pants will get all dirty!"  Wincing once again, I say okay well wipe it on mommy's hand.  So I reach my hand back behind me and feel a damp smear across my fingers.  I withdraw my hand and look down to find, not a drip of juice, but a booger.  A big green slimey booger.  And not a napkin or tissue in sight...  What is a mommy to do?  

Wipe it on the bottom of my jeans of course... Oh the glamour of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment